Galeon 405 HTS: ON THE WATER(2023)
- ENGINES VOLVO PENTA 2 X D6-380 DPI WITH DIGITAL 7" DISPLAY
- 2 CABIN VERSION
- MODIFIED LATI GREY - MATT PAINT
- TRIM TABS WITH INDICATORS
- ELECTRIC SLIDING FRONT AND AFT SOFT ROOF IN COCKPIT
- ELECTRICALY OPENABLE GARAGE
- SERVICE ENGINE ROOM HATCH OPENING IN GARAGE
- WATER HEATER (40L)
- BOW ANCHOR WINCH
- GALVANIZED ANCHOR AND CHAIN
- BATHPLATFORM (900 mm)
- ELECTRONIC STEERING
- COMPLETE WASTE SYSTEM WITH ELECTRIC PUMPS
- ELECTRIC INDUCTION COOKER WITH TWO HOBS (230V)
- MICROWAVE (230V)
- REFRIGERATOR IN GALLEY (130L)
- SHOWER IN BATHROOM
- ALUMINIUM SHUTTERS IN SALOON AND AFT CABIN
- ALUMINIUM SHUTTERS IN BOW CABIN
- REFRIGERATOR IN COCKPIT (49L)
- PERMATEEK ON STANDARD BATHPLATFORM (900 mm)
- PERMATEEK ON COCKPIT DECK
- SHOWER ON BATHPLATFORM
- FIBERGLASS COCKPIT TABLE (SUNDECK VERSION)
- FRONT WINDOWS WASHING SYSTEM
- SUN DECK ON BOW DECK
- COCKPIT ENCLOSURE COVER
- ANTIFOULING (BLACK)
- SALTWATER ANODES
- RAYMARINE CHARTPLOTTER/FF 1X AXIOM 12+ RV-EU WITH TRANSDUCER B60
- RAYMARINE i40 INSTRUMENT (ONLY IF NO CHARTPLOTTER ORDERED)
- RAYMARINE VHF RAY91 AIS (RECEIVER) AND VHF ANTENNA
- BATTERY CHARGER
- RUDDER INDICATOR
- FUSION RADIO IN SALOON (USB) (2 SPEAKERS) + REMOTE IN COCKPIT (2 SPEAKERS)
- DELIVERY TO SOUTHAMPTON + ON WATER SET-UP + FULL HANDOVER
The new Galeon 405 HTS, hardtop yacht designed by Tony Castro Yacht Design has been created and built to be a perfect day cruiser for the all sport enthusiasts. Her exterior styling and interior arrangement reveal the Galeon’s classic profile with a modern twist. The yacht’s interior has been designed to be bright and welcoming with a functionality and balanced layout. Materials include carefully selected veneers, Corians, high quality fabrics and matte or mirror-gloss finish wood.
Large windows add natural light to the saloon, galley and guest’s cabins. A vast saloon on the main deck is sure that will be a popular gathering area for family and friends, with starboard side bar give an open feeling. The helm benefit from large windows and a single pane windshield that provide 360-degree panoramas. Accommodation space on the lower deck features a full featured galley and two staterooms with separate bathrooms, to ensure guests comfort and privacy. The owner’s suite is located midship and occupies the whole width of the yacht allowing for an incredible amount of volume and storage space.
The extended roof over the cockpit area provides additional protection from the sun. The cockpit space with outdoor kitchen, dining table and sunbed conversions gives extra space for gatherings. Yacht offers the extended bath platform with an easy access to garage storage for the toys. The bow settee area designed for entertainment make lovely hideaway. A very interesting features of this yacht is a tarpaulin roof that swiftly morphs into the wide opening sunroof over the helm station. Just press a button and enjoy the fresh breezes and sunshine!
Much effort went into creating intuitive functionality and stunning looks. Each space including the ceilings combines varietal materials and use linear and existing lights to define geometry and shape. Customize the interior with a variety of available woodwork and fabrics. Select from a wide range of available options and equipment to truly make it your own. Choose from an array of powerful engines to enjoy the thrill of a sporty yacht with the Galeon 405 HTS.
The 405 HTS is sophisticated but functional as well as elegant and cozy. This luxury motor yacht is a breath-taking hardtop model with a light, bright and airy interior and certainly brings you unforgettable experience. Find your new paradise with Galeon Yachts!
Length of the hull [m] 11,99 [ft] 39'4"
Length overall [m] 13,46 [ft] 44'2"
Beam of the hull [m] 3,84 [ft] 12'7"
Beam overall [m] 3,9 [ft] 13'
Draft max. (canoe body) [m] 1,09 [ft] 3'7"
Fuel tank capacity [dm3] TBD [US Gal]
Water tank capacity [dm3] TBD [US Gal]
Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] TBD [lbs]
Maximum load [kg] TBD [lbs]
Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x 165/225
Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x 320/430
Crew limit TBD