Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MTU
- Model: 8V 183
- Fuel: Diesel
- Year: 2016
- Engine Hours: 5597
Length Overall: 112' (34.14m)
Length at Waterline: 88’9” (27.05m)
Beam: 24' (7.32m)
Draft: 11' (3.35m)
Year Completed: 1998
Model Year: 1998
Refit: 2016, 2022
Type: Cruising Sailboat Ketch
Hull Config:Mono Hull
Flag: Cayman Islands
Crew: 4 or 5
Builder: Alloy Yachts New Zealand
Naval Architect: Ron Holland Design
Exterior Design/Stylist: Ron HollandDesign
Interior Design/Stylist: Redman Whitley Dixon
Hull Material: Aluminum
Deck Material: Teak
Classification: Commercial New Zealand (MNZ)
Maximum: 12 knots
Cruising: 10 knots
Fuel: 2933 gallons (11,100 liters) in 2 tanks
Day: 105 gallons (400 liters)
Water: 1458 gallons (5520 liters) in 2 tanks
Grey: 318 gallons (1200 liters)
Black: 333 gallons (1260 liters) in 2 tanks
Watermakers: 1400 gallons per day (5000 liters)
Lube Oil: 58 gallons (220 liters)
Waste Oil: 58 gallons (220 liters)
Hydraulic Oil: 70 gallons (270 liters)
Engine Type: Single, 2016, Diesel, MTU, 8V 183 (W5 Service @4500 hours)
Horsepower: 490 hp (365 kw)
Main Engine Hours: 5597 (January 05th 2023)
Transmission: Transmission: ZF 500-1A, Ratio: 2.609:1(August 2021)
Engine Serial Numbers: 442.901-520.0914418
GENERATORS & ELECTRICITY
Generators: 2 x Northern Lights, (10,000 service @ 7400 hours)
Output: M4450-35kW, 380-volt AC, 50 hertz, 3-phase, 63 amp
Port Generator Hours: 8036 (January 5th 2023)
Starboard Generator Hours: 8009 (January 5th 2023)
Shore power: ASEA - AC50Q/3, 50KVA (serviced November 2021)
Serial Numbers: 9445-51056 (STB), 9444-51055 (PT)
Electrical system: 380V 50 Hz 3 Phase
PROPULSION & STEERING
Drive: Hundested VPP
Type : VP 6 FR-EL
Propeller power : 489 HP
Propeller speed : 758 RPM
Steering System: Custom Alloy Yachts Chain and Cable Wheel steering.
Batteries: 24 x 2V Mastervolt MVSV 1250 Ah = 2 x 24V Service Banks (January 2022)
Generator Starting: 4 x 12v Odyssey 100Ah. (July 2020)
Engine Starting: 2 x 12v Odyssey C-1500 220Ah. (July 2020)
Emergency/Radio: 2 x 12v Lucas 150 Ah. (July 2020)
Battery Chargers: 3 Mastervolt 24/100-3PH 100 Amp Chargers
Battery Charger 1: December 2021
Battery Charger 2: February 2021
Battery Charger 3: July 2020
Radio Battery Charger: Mastervolt Mass 24v/25, Mastervolt Magic 24v/20
Inverters: 4 x Mastervolt Mass Sine 24/5000
Inverter 1: 2016
Inverter 2: 2016
Inverter 3: 2019
Inverter 4: 2016
Water Makers: HEM Series 20. (New membranes August 2020, Rebuilt Dec 2021)
Bow Thruster: ABT Magnum 16” 110HP
Stern Thruster: ABT Magnum 16” 110 HP
Fuel Filtration: Parker Hannifin FBO-10-MA Fuel/Water Separator
2 x Parker 75-1000Max Fuel/Water Separtor with sensor
4x Parker 75-500Max Fuel/Water Separtor with sensor
Sewage System: Hamann - HL-CONT - 01m³/Mini L-Frame
Fresh Water System: 2 x Groco Paragon PSR 24v Pumps
Air Compressor: Quincy QT-54 with 70 Ltr Tank
Dive Compressor: Baur Junior 2 (serviced yearly)
Plant: 2 x Modular Air conditioning plants
Air Handlers: 12 x Condaria Air Handlers
Plant Capacity: 132,360 BTU’s
Control: Dometic Chiller Organiser 2 with local controls in each area/cabin
Heating: Reverse cycle and an additional Electric Gycol heater tank with air handler
Swim Ladder: Swiss Carbon Prometheus. (Dec 2022)
Deck Fittings: All deck fittings serviced & machine polished.(2021/22)
Windlasses: New windlasses OEM & New hydraulic motors installed (Dec 2022)
The system is custom Alloy Yachts ring main using stainless steel tubing, PLC controlled Danfoss valve blocks with manual override handles.
- Hydraulic Oil: 71 gallons (270 liters) integral to hull to help keep oil cool
- 1 x 28 cc – 7.5 kW AC electric motor, Battery powered through 3 x Victron, Phoenix Inverter 24/5000watt, 3 phase
- 2 x Generator driven PTO 71cc pumps (January 2023)
- Stainless braided hoses on deck (July 2022)230V 50 Hz 1 Phase
SPARS and RIGGING:
Full rig 5 year service and repaint of all spars in Feb 2022. Report available.
- Aluminum Masts by Matrix of NZ
- Main mast is a 4-spreader keel-stepped with jacking system
- Mizzen mast is a 3-spreader deck stepped with jacking system
- In Booms furling by Marten Spars, Carbon fiber roller furling with hydraulic motor outboard end.
- Spinnaker and tender lift poles (2016) in Carbon and aluminum fittings.
- Running rigging, Marlow MGP Tech 50 on a rolling renewal program.
- Rig Survey completed November 2022 with all recommendations completed (January 2023)
WINCHES & SAILING GEAR
- Reckmann Hydraulic Furlers on headstay and staysail (serviced December 2021)
- Reckmann Main Boom Vang (2019, serviced July 2022)
- Mizzen Boom Vang (serviced December 2021)
- Hydraulically powered boom mandrills and locks (serviced December 2021)
- 6 x Lewmar 77 3-speed hydraulic self-tailing
- 6 x Lewmar 88 3-speed hydraulic self-tailing
- 2 x Lewmar 122 3-speed with back wind hydraulic self-tailing
- Harken stainless Blocks
- Spinlock jammers
Winches, Blocks and Jammers serviced on a rolling schedule every 6 months
- Nilsson CRW 18; main halyard (rebuilt 2016)
- Nilsson CRW 18; Main sheet (rebuilt 2016)
- Mainsail: North 3Di Ocean 700 (New May 2022, serviced January 2023)
- Mizzen: North 3Di Ocean 700 (New December 2021, Serviced January 2023)
- Yankee: North 3Di Ocean 700 (New December 2021, Serviced January 2023)
- Staysail: North 3Di Ocean 700 (New in December 2021, Serviced January 2023)
- Race Genoa: Doyle Stratis Carbon Ice (New in 2016, Serviced January ’23)
- Genoa: Doyle Stratis (New in 2012, Serviced June 2019, Stored since)
- A2: Doyle (New in 2015, Serviced June ‘19, Stored since)
- A2: Doyle (New in 2012, Serviced June ‘19, Stored since)
- A3: Doyle (New in 2013, Serviced June ‘19, Stored since)
- 2x C-Tech SnuffAir Snuffers for A sails with spare bladder. (Serviced June 2019, stored since)
- Mizzen Staysail (Small): Doyle (New in 2015, serviced January ’23)
- Mizzen Staysail (Large): Doyle (New in 2012, Serviced June ‘19, Stored since)
- 2 x Simpson Lawrence vertical hydraulic windlass. (Rebuilt September 2021)
- 140 meters Port and 100 meters Starboard of 16mm chain (2016)
- 2/136 kg custom Alloy Yachts stainless steel plow anchors, Swivel’s replaced (2020)
- Fortress FX125 aluminum (spare anchor
- Handheld controls, (replaced and rewired 2021)
Upgrade, replacement and rewiring of Communication and Navigation equipment (January 2022)
VHF: Furuno FM8900S VHF Commercial spec. (November 2020)
VHF: Furuno FM4850 VHF in cockpit. Antenna on Mizzen Mast. (December 2020)
IRIDIUM GMDSS Lars Thrane Iridium (in place of MF/HF and Sat C (2022)
AIS: Furuno FA-170 (January 2022)
G.P.S.: 2x Furuno GP-170 Commercial spec GPS. (January 2022)
Radar 1: Furuno FAR 28X7 BB (Scanner rebuilt, new power supply (January 2022)
Radar 2: Furuno 4kw Insite Digital radar for TIMEZERO (2016)
Gyro: Alphatron Alpha-mini-course V3 Gyro compass. (Refurbished by OEM 2022)
Fluxgate Compass: Lars Thrane Fluxgate LT-500 (January 2022)
Sailing Instruments: A&T Processor ATPRC02 (January 2022)
Ethernet to ships network and A&T displays. Fastnet to B&G Displays.
6x A&T 3020 displays (January 2022)
5x A&T ATMFD05 Multifunction Displays (January 2022)
2x A&T ATAWA Analogue Apparent Wind Angle (December 2022)
1x A&T ATMINI1 display (January 2022)
4 x B&G H3000 GFD
3 x B&G H2000 FFD
B&G 213 MHU Wind Sensor (reconditioned by A&T November 2021)
2 x Airmar Speed/Water Temp
2 x Airmar Depth sensor with A&T“Auto Tack” box (May 2022)
Secondary Airmar Depth sounder on center line (January 2022)
Airmar Air Temperature (May 2022)
AutoPilot: Autopilot ATPLT02 with sailing function. Custom programed by A&T.
Interfaced to ships Network (January 2022)
2x A&T Autopilot heads (January 2022)
Displays: 2x Hatteland HD17T22, 17inch monitors Wheelhouse. (January 2022)
2x Hatteland HD17T22, 17 inch Monitors Nav station (January 2022)
4x Hatteland HD15T22, 15inch Monitors Main Cockpit ( January 2022)
Cellular: Pepwave MAX-BR1-PRO-5GH-T-PRM 5G Cellular data modem (January 2022)
SAT Com: Sailor 900 VSAT with UPS Interfaced to Ships network (2018)
Computer System: 8x rack mounted (December 2021)
Network Data Storage QNAP TS -253D 2TB Raid Storage (December 2021)
PLC: 4x IDEC FC4 PLC’s Networked. (2015)
Network: Ubiquity Enterprise spec, 48 port, POE, 10Gigibit Switch, (December 2021)
MikroTik Cloud CoreRouter (December 2021)
5 x Ubiquity AC6LR Wifi 6 enabled Wifi access points (December 2021)
2 x Moxa Serial Servers (December 2021)
Auto Pilot: A&T Autopilot with sailing function (January 2022)
Charts Plotter: 2x TIMEZERO with full world chart folio networked to NAV Data.
TV: Samsung – The Frame 50inch TV (November 2021)
Soundbar: Samsung – The Terrace (November 2021)
Streaming: Apple TV Network Prioritised (2018)
Media Server: QNAP TS-653D 32TB Raid Storage running Plex (December 2021)
Network Switch: Netgear GS110MX 5 Gigabit Switch (December 2021)
Music: 6x Fusion RA70 Bluetooth Stereo’s (January 2022)
MAIN GALLEY EQUIPMENT
Cooktop: GlemGas 5 burner propane cooktop (January 2022)
Miele Induction stove. Resurfaced ( October 2022)
Oven: GlemGas Electric Convection air oven with Grill (January 2022)
Microwave: Miele Microwave/Oven combination H7240BM (2022)
Refrigeration: Custom Alloy Yachts Refrigeration system rebuilt and rewired(2021/22)
Refrigerator: 1x Front-loading deep refrigerator
Vegetable Cooler: 1x Front- loading deep refrigerator
Freezers: 1x front-loading and 1x under floor freezer
Ice Maker: Raritan Ice Maker (2019)
Waste Disposal: InSinkErator
Drinking Water: InSinkErator Hot and Cold Drinking Water Tap in Galley. Drinking
faucet with ceramic filter in master cabin. Whole vessel supply is UV filtered.
Fridge:Frige-O-Nautic drinks fridge in lower salon (2016)
Fridge: Custom built fridge in Cockpit (2015)
Washing Machines: Miele W1
Dryers: Miele T8703
Tender: 2016 16’7” WilliamsInboard Diesel
Note: Subject to change and/or negotiation during the buying process.
- Triton Vessel Management Software:, work lists, preformed, and schedules and running logs. Management of all documentation, manuals, operation guides, drawings, schematics and plans.
- 2 x PTZ network cameras mounted on lower main mast spreaders
- 2 x PTZ network cameras mounted on lower mizzen mast spreaders
- 2 PTZ network cameras mounted in the engine room.
- Safe Captain’s cabin
- Gas detector in galley with 2 x zones
FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT
All firefighting equipment serviced December 2022
- Haes Fire Detection system (December 2022)
- Fire bells: engine room, wheel house, forward accommodation, aft accommodation, forepeak and lazarette.
- Smoke detectors: lazarette, each guest and crew cabin, upper saloon, lower saloon, crew mess, forepeak and gas locker. (December 2022)
- Heat detectors both engine room and galley
- Emergency fuel cutoff
- Engine room vent close levers
- Novec Bottle (45kg) and Novec Nozzles (2016)
- Fire blankets in galley and engine room. (December 2022)
- Fire extinguishers throughout vessel.
All safety equipment serviced December 2022
- Life Rafts: 2x 8-man SOLAS “A” Zodiac; 16-man SOLAS “B” Zodiac (2018, inspected December 2022)
- Personal MOB Packs worn at sea with AIS PLB smoke and hand flair
- 2x Jon Buoy Man Overboard units
- G-EPIRB (new August 2021)
- Life Jackets: 12 x Crewsaver 190 OS (SOLAS)
- Life Rings: 2x life rings with strobe, MOB strobe and smoke signal
- 2 x SCBA (2019 and 2022) and fire fighting bunker gear
- International running lights
- Escape for Engine Room and forward and aft cabins
- Kahlenberg D2 Horn
LEGEND is a stunning classic Ron Holland designed 112’ Alloy that has been extensively refit and maintained to the highest level by a knowledgeable owner and crew with major refits in 2016 and 2022. This elegant yacht offers a level of excellence in design, quality and condition that is rarely found these days. In pristine condition, she is one of the best pedigreed sailing yacht of this size currently on the market. With the previous owner driving the yacht, they won all three races in her class in the 2019 Bucket, and they won by the largest cumulative margin in Bucket history. Please see refit summary below.
LEGEND offers three staterooms for the Owner in a very spacious low profile raised deck salon/pilothouse, with large full beam lower salon. Accommodations for four/five crew forward of the galley with a comfortable crew mess.
One of the greatest aspects of this ketch is the two-cockpit design. The private owner’s cockpit is located aft while the large center cockpit offers superb seating, sailing comfort and room for dining. Located behind the seating area are walkways to the side deck and the helm located just aft. The interior is teak with raised panel joinery with elegant soft goods and bright, well-ventilated accommodations. All interior lighting replaced with LED.
Upon entering from the spacious cockpit, you are greeted by the delightful Deck Salon with a large U-shaped settee with comfortable seating for six to port with a cocktail table that converts for dining. Opposite to starboard on the forward side, is the lower navigation and communication station that may be retracted from sight when not in use, while aft is a full navigation station, and adjacent facing outboard is teak desk.
A few steps down from the Deck Salon, with a gracious stairway, provides access to this well apportioned Main Salon, while the Deck Salon provides an open and airy feel. On the port side is a large seating area with built in sofas and cocktail table, with a dining area to the starboard side of the full beam salon and new TV.
Located forward of the dining area is the access to the Galley and crew mess. Spacious and well designed with a crew dinette on starboard and well-equipped galley on port. As expected, the galley offers built in refrigeration, freezer and storage for extended entertaining and cruising. Specific equipment is listed below.
OWNER AND GUEST ACCOMMODATIONS
The owner and guest staterooms are in the desirable area of the aft section of the yacht served by a central corridor from the deck salon.
The full beam master provides a full walk around queen bed to port, L shaped settee to starboard and bureau. Double door closets provide hanging locker space with cabinets provide additional storage. Continuing aft the landing for the stairs to the private cockpit, splits the master head with a large shower room to port featuring a marble shower with teak seats, sink and mirror vanity. On starboard side the split head area offers the WC with toilet and sink.
On either side of the central corridor from the deck salon are the guest staterooms. On Port is a queen bed stateroom complete with nice hanging locker, bureau and ensuite head with stall shower. Opposite on Starboard, the guest stateroom features another queen bed that can be converted to two single beds. There is also a hanging locker and ensuite head with stall shower.
Just forward of the Crew Mess and Galley, the Captain’s stateroom is to starboard, with a full double and drop down pullman berth, ensuite head with stall shower. Opposite to port is an over/under crew cabin with good storage and ensuite head with stall shower. A single berth is available in the forepeak if needed. Deck access from both the forepeak and crew mess areas.
2022/2023 Palma de Mallorca in between Cruising and during Winter.
- Refrigeration works:
- 2 New Raw water supply pumps (October 2022)
- 2 New Compressors for the Veg Cooler and the Galley Fridge (October 2022)
- New control box for Entire refrigeration system, new wiring and components. (January 2023)
- Waste tank refit including (October 2022)Main Engine control box rewired by IMED – Original Contractor when yacht was built. October 2022)
- Aft and Forward Black water tanks and Grey water tank emptied, cleaned professionally.
- Black Water Tanks sandblasted and recoated – report available
- Sensors cleaned and checked
- Blowdown fitted to Grey tank sensor to eliminate fowling in the tube and false reading provided.
- Underwater Lights replaced (October 2022)
- Cap rails Varnished (July 2022)
- Main Engine oil filter housing replaced. (July 2022)
- Shaft Pulled and Prop Inspected and all regreased (October 2022)
- Cutlass bearing and shaft seals with spare installed (October 2022)
- Shaft cooling monitoring upgraded for new pipework and clear paddle wheel monitoring with new IFM Sensor (November 2022)
- Watermaker Large bag filter installed (July 2022)
- Stern thruster motor removed and rebuilt and bench tested (October 2022)
- Elbow unions for bow thruster replaced and coated with Tectyl corrosion protection (December 2022)
- Generator PTO pumps replaced (January 2023)
- All 24v Bilge pumps cleaned and tested and new sensor hoses run and secured. (December 2022)
- Large ceramic filter fitted to Galley drinking tap (July 2022)
- Captains desk leather reconditioned (December 2022)
- PENDING: Air conditioning Condenser Coils and Evaporators replacement. (February 2023)
- PENDING: Electric Hydraulic pump and Frequency Drive replacement (February 2023)
- PENDING: 2nd 3 phase Autopilot pump fitted (February 2023)
- PENDING: Delivery of Freshwater pump (March 2023)
- PENDING: PLC and AMS system upgrade (March 2023)
- PENDING: 1x Exterior Table Replaced (February 2023)
- PENDING: Interior doors varnished (February 2023)
- PENDING: Exterior tables Varnished (February 2023)
- PENDING: Sockets/Outlets and Light Switches replaced (February 2023)
2021/2022 – 8 Month Refit at Thunderbolt Marine, Savannah, GA
- Full repaint of hull and deck
- Teak Deck replaced throughout with 19 mm Teak by TeakDecking Systems.
- Pilot house fully rewired. New switch panels, fuse blocks, unused cables removed, drawings updated. Designed and completed by IMED – Original contractor from when yacht was built.
- Electrical Junction Box in Forepeak rewired by IMED
- Radio Battery Junction Box redesigned and rewired by IMED with new DC to DC charger and AC to DC charger
- Electrical Junction Box in Lazarette rewired by IMED
- Full electronic upgrade of Navigation, Sailing Instruments and Autopilot. New Carbon Fibre mounting panel. System fully rewired during install. See spec list for individual components.
- Full computer and network upgrade to modern standards of speed and size.
- All deck fittings, winches, blocks, etc fully stripped back to individual components, serviced, machine polished.
- All cap rails and cockpit tables varnished.
- All anodes replaced
- Fuel tanks cleaned
- Fuel tank hull plates replaced as pre survey recommendation.
- Helm station wheel gears and locks rebuilt.
- Main Engine:Gearbox replaced with a ZF 501A (August 2021)
- W5 service April 2021 @4500 hours including:
- New raw water pump
- New Cylinder Heads
- Coolant Pump rebuilt with new parts
- Intercooler Serviced
- Valve gear serviced
- New injectors
- Turbos rebuilt with new parts
- Exhaust lagging replaced
- Full service report available on request.
- Hundested Pitch Framo, potentiometer and gear motor replaced (December 2020) Shaft and propeller pulled and measurements sent to Hundested for tolerance checks. All with in tolerance. Serviced and refitted. (December 2021)
- 10,000 hour service for both Generators @7400hours including:Rudder bearing, (Machined DuraBlue) and rudder shaft seals replaced (October 2021)
- Replace and rebuild cylinder head
- Replace Raw Water Pump
- Rebuild Turbo
- Replace Injectors
- Replace rubber seals/joints and washers in fuel system
- Replace raw water hoses/clamps
- Replace coolant hoses and coolant
- Replace thermostats
- Clean heat exchangers
- Replace belts
- Replace exhaust mixing elbow
- Rebuild injector pumps
- Change fluids, filters
- Windings megger measurements.
- Silicon exhaust piping replaced.
- New Plumping for Refrigeration system from Engine room Supply to Through hull discharge. New PVC with Strainers and Valves
- All Thru-hull valves of the vessel replaced. (October 2021)
- Lube Oil Tank cleaned, pressure tested and sensor replaced
- Watermaker rebuild including
- New High Pressure pump and Feed Pump
- Replacement of high and low pressure switches
- Rebuild of valves/solenoids
- Rewire of control box
- Fresh water flush system added
- Membranes replaced (August 2020)
- New windlasses installed with new custom parts from OEM in New Zealand. New hydraulic motors installed (December 2022)
- Bilge Stripping system service including:
- Hydraulic bilge pump head replaced
- 400v Bilge pump head and motor replaced
- Pipes and joins checked
- Bilge Stripping system service including:
- Complete replacement of all House Batteries 24 x 2v, 1200AhNew Air compressor fitted, associated piping replaced and manifold distribution board rebuilt (December 2022)
- Battery charger 1 replaced (Dec 2021)
- Battery charger 2 replaced (Feb 2022)
- Stern thruster seal replaced (December 2022)
- Mechanical locking mechanism for bow thruster fitted to secure at sea on long voyages
- Air Conditioning system rebuild including:
- 2 new Bitzer compressors (April 2021)
- All insulation ducting professionally cleaned/disinfected (July 2021)
- All air handlers removed, cleaned, serviced, rewired, reinsulated and bench tested (October 2021)
- Salt water pump replaced (December 2021)
- Fresh Water System Upgrades including:Full service of the ASEA shore power unit.
- Freshwater tanks cleaned/disinfected
- Drinking faucet and ceramic filter fitted to master cabin (November 2020)
- Fresh water pump installed and second pump given full service (November 2021)
- 2 x fresh water accumulators replaced
- Inline hot water booster for colder climates installed (November 2020)
- Hot water piping replaced in guest areas.
- Hard switches for Waste pumps installed as a fail safe (November 2021)
- Toilets removed and serviced.
- Diaphragms on Grey pump and Fwd Black pump replaced (January 2022)
- Stove replaced. Gas hob and electric oven. Gimbal system overhauled. (January 2022)
- LPG pipe to stove replaced (January 2022)
- Galley extractor fan rebuilt and ducts cleaned out. (November 2021)
- LPG detection system for galley replaced with 2 x sensing positions April (2021)
- Fire Detection System replaced across whole boat. New Smoke sensors, new control panel, new break glass activation points
- Combination/Microwave oven replaced with Miele (January 2022)
- Washing machine replaced with Miele (January 2022)
- Port light seals replaced (April 2022)
- Main Companionway entrance automatic system overhauled and rewired. (February 2022)
- Forepeak hatch rams replaced (January 2022)
- Shelves added to forepeak for secure spare parts storage.
- Anchor launcher pin redesign.
- Forward, aft and guest cabin bilges repainted
- Interior works including:
- New Lower Salon sofa shapes and upholstery
- New Upper salon sofa shape and upholstery
- Ottoman fitted to lower salon
- Full Galley refit, painted cabinets, new floor, appliances replaced
- Crew mess, repainted, upholstered and table varnished
- Crew cabins headliners painted, mattresses replaced, floor replaced
- Floors replaced in Starboard and Port Guest cabins
- Bed Headboards replaced in all guest cabins
- Sconce light fittings replaced throughout
- Storage cupboards fitted out with Perspex for glassware
- Guest cabin mattresses replaced (April 2021)
- Headliner repairs and varnishing
- Hatch surrounds repair and varnishing
- Hand rail repair and varnishing
- Tables varnished
- Air con vents repaired and varnished
- Ventilation ducting cleaned/replaced
- Insulation in upper saloon and guest areas replaced
- Shower mixers replaced
- Remote control blinds fitted to guest cabins and bathrooms
- Floor rugs replaced
- Upper Salon windows tinting replaced and edges resealed.
- Cockpit cushions recovered and new foam inners for seats and backs designed and built.
- Various high quality canvas works carried out on a rolling basis.
- Rigs pulled for 5 year service, fully disassembled and NDT tested.
- Rigs, Booms and Vangs repainted
- Furlers rebuilt by Reckmann
- Rewired electrics and antenna cables
- Antennas replaced
- Repainted booms and masts
- Hydraulic motors and boom vangs serviced
- Various rods replaced and all reheaded
- Runner’s replaced
- Report available for full details
2016 - 6 Month Refit at Holland Jachtbouw, Holland.
The engine room was completely gutted and redesigned by Rob Doyle Design
- MTU main engine had full W6 with removal of engine from vessel complete rebuild at original manufacturer. This is considered a zero hour rebuild by MTU.
- Main Engine electronics, sensor, gauges and control system replaced
- Hundested variable pitch propeller system rebuilt by original manufacturer
- Generators remove and replace with new, incorporate into electronic monitoring system
- Day tank of 400 liters (105 gallons) with filtration system
- Diesel fill pump and gun for tender refil.
- Full engine room electrical rewire from source to distribution. New switch boards for 24v, 240v and 480v.
- Main Engine and Generator exhaust systems replaced.
- All tanks opened, cleaned and treated and painted.
- Replaced Bilge manifold with Cunnifer PVC
- Replaced all raw water PVC with Cunnifer PVC
- Fuel system replaced
- Helm panel updated and replaced
- Nilsson captive reel winches rebuilt
- Lewmar winches and Harken blocks rebuilt.
- Simpson Lawrence windlass rebuilt
- New tool boxes, parts boxes and power tools
- DC Emergency lighting installed, automatic with AC power failure
- Masts pulled for, complete disassembly,5-year inspection.
- Masts and booms painted
- Rod rigging reheaded and turnbuckles replaced
- Reckman furlers rebuilt by original manufacturer
- Bow and stern thruster removed and rebuilt
- Dropped rudder and replaced bearings, quadrant and cables
- Anchor chains replaced
- ASEA Shore power converter fitted
- Novec Engine room fire suppression system fitted (if used will not destroy electrics)
- Full hull and deck repaint.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.