Basic Boat Info
Carbon Fiber Extreme 40 (exSAP Extreme)
- one pair of rudder and daggerboards (the top of the daggerboard modified, and we developed carbon-fiber towers for easy handling, moreover with the development we can lift the whole daggerboard up from the water - see on the photos)
-2 set of North 3dl X40class sails (main, jib, genakker)
- north sails reacher 80sqm
- 1 set quantum sails including: main (6sqm bigger than the original), jib(25sqm) , top jib (44sqm), reacher (116sqm), huge genakker (136sqm). We bought the reacher last year, the other sails have runned only 8 days!!!
- we changed every rope (marlow, gottifredi)
- there are two top halyard on the mast for reacher/ genakker and topjib.
- we developed a runner for the huge sails with harken black magic blocks
- 3 sheeting system for big sails (harken, marlow)
- the hydraulic system was maintained this year
- the hulls were painted this year
- new spine was designed and built by Marstrom Composites - better acceleration and top jib, huge genakker became available.( costs 50.000 euro- brilliant quality developed by the original builder of the boat!). The boat can sail under the original X40 class rules also with its own spine system.
- trailer and container included
- a lot of plus accesories for the boat and a lot of special tool for it.
The boat can also sail under the original X40 class rules!!! Each new part is removable!!!!
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT not paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Lake Balaton, Hungary
- © 2020 Nicolle Associates