Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH4
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 100hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Folding
- Year: 2015
- Engine Hours: 684
- Engine Location: Center
Approved Boats is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nicolle Associates.
This 2015 Bavaria 56 is powered by a Yanmar 4JH4 100hp diesel engine, with shaft drive and Gori 3-blade folding propeller.
This Bavaria 56 is also equipped with a 6.4kw generator, bowthruster and air-conditioning.
This Bavaria 56 has original standing rigging from 2015 including in mast furling mainsail, hydraulic backstay tensioner, gas sprung Rod kicker, and roller furling Genoa.
- 78m2 furling mainsail
- 46m2 rolling foresail
- 124m2 Elvstrom Code Zero
- 213m2 Elvstrom gennaker
Winches on board this Bavaria 56 include:
- 2x electric 2-speed jib winches
- 2x 2-speed self-tailing halyard winches
- 2x 2-speed self-tailing gennaker/spinnaker winches
- 4x winch handles
Ground tackle equipment includes:
- Electric windlass with remote control and chain counter
- Quick additional remote control
- Delta anchor
- 70m stainless steel anchor chain
- Cockpit cushions
- Teak folding cockpit table
- Self-draining gas locker
- Folding bimini with detachable sides
- LED floor lighting
Additional deck gear on this Bavaria 56 includes:
- Dura decks
- Non-slip deckhouse
- Electric bathing platform tailgate with remote control
- 2x bathing ladders
- hot/cold deck shower
- Carbon folding passerelle
- Dinghy compressors
Accommodation for 6 is provided within 3 cabins on board this Bavaria 56, there is also an option to convert the saloon to create an additional two guest berths.
Forward is a large owners cabin with centreline double bed, ensuite bathroom with head and sink and separate ensuite shower room.
Aft are two further cabins each with double berth and ensuite bathrooms.
The spacious saloon of this Bavaria 56 features a U-shaped sofa area with dining table, the dining table lowers electrically to create an optional double berth for guests.
Opposite is a navgation area with chart table and seat, and a well equipped galley, including:
- Two burner gas stove/oven
- Top and side opening refrigerator
- Top opening cool box
- Stainless steel sink
- Senseo coffee machine
- Water heater
- Kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery for 8 people.
- Garmin 300i VHF
- Garmin GHS 20i and GHS 20 handheld VHFs
- Garmin 7408 Chart plotter
- Garmin autopilot
- Garmin GM1 20 wind indicators
- Garmin 600 AIS
- Fusion sound system indoor and outdoor
- Cockpit speakers
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Koln, Germany.
- © 2019 Nicolle Associates