New Galeon 300 Fly UK SPEC
Contact us to receive the latest options price list and availability
ENGINE - Volvo Penta D4-270 I
INTERIOR DESIGN - Artificial Oak - Matt Paint (STD)
MAIN EQUIPMENT CONVENIENT PACKAGE: - Trim Tabs With Indicators
- Water Heater (40l)
- Bow Anchor Winch with Galvanized Anchor and Chain
- Shower in Bathroom
- Shower on Bathplatform
- Raymarine 1x Axiom 9-EU (Main Station)
- Raymarine VHF RAY91 AIS With Antenna and Repeator on Flybidge
- Fusion Radio in Saloon (USB) (2 Spk) + Remote on Flybridge (2 Spk)
- Rudder Indicator
- Black Hull Window Inserts in Cabins
- White Alcantara Ceiling Inserts in Front Cabin and Saloon Walls
- Alcantara Curtains in Saloon, Cabins and Entrance Doors
- Kitchen Tops and Toilet Tops in White Corian
- Master Console Painted in Black with Black Tops Under the Front Windows
- Laminated Table on Flybridge with Sundeck
- Hydraulic Steering
- Complete Waste System with Electric Pumps
- Bow Anchor Roll
- Bow thruster with Joystick
- Electric Ceramic Stove (Two Hobs) in Galley (230v)
- Refrigerator in Galley (85l)
- Aft Cockpit Wall with Foldable Seat
- Teak on Steps to Flybridge
- Cockpit Cover
- Flybridge Cover
- Antifouling (Black)
- Raymarine I40 Instrument
- Battery Charger
Galeon’s 300 FLY is the latest entry level model to join the third generation line-up. This compact sized flybridge was designed from scratch to offer great handling and stability in all weather conditions. Both the hull and deck are made using the infusion technology which helps in minimising the weight, enhancing the craft’s performance and fuel consumption.
The dynamic exterior clearly follows the design trend outlined by the third generation of Galeon Yachts range with its broad windows and edgy features. The top deck is easily accessed by the built in, wide steps and features a steering station with a convertible bench that extends the large sundeck area even further.
The passengers will surely make use of the conveniently planned cockpit which will be available with either a fixed bench or a fold-out seating – perfect for sunbathing. The main deck is occupied by a sizeable dinette and opposite facing galley with the helm station moved forward.
The interior finish is available in several distinct designs including oak and walnut, with plenty of customisation options at the client’s disposal. Down below, two double, standing height cabins and a bathroom complete with head and shower await the guests. Both single and twin petrol or diesel engine installations are available.
* Full options list available on request.