The 650 SKYDECK is bound to impress even the harshest sceptics with its incredible features and innovations when it comes to space distribution, volume and functionality. As a twin model of the amazing 640 FLY, it pushes the envelope even further with the addition of the glass sunroof and the top deck that can be closed off completely.
Outside, the aft cockpit dining area holds eight people, who can enjoy an entertainment system with a flat screen TV sliding up from the kitchen top, all while protected from the elements by the electric aft sunshade. Further back, find the hydraulic bath platform, capable of handling all water paraphernalia, and convenient access to a large skipper cabin.
The top deck offers three sport seats and a sun pad for leisure while the bow deck area can be approached by the revolutionary electric front window entrance revealing two separate movable sofas with integrated foldable tables for sundeck purpose. Serve the area from a nearby wine bar to further impress your guests.
Everyone’s favorite Beach Mode makes a welcome reappearance, fitted with six-meter-long balconies with partially glazed floors and a breakfast bar on both sides. Equip the cockpit area with a rotating sofa option with a 3,2m tender garage below to completely separate your yacht from the pack.
Inside, find extensive lounge and dinner areas with openable side windows next to the bar and steering station. Thanks to the innovatory, two-way stair system, a three full-beam cabin layout was made possible for extra privacy and comfort. A four-cabin layout is sure to please enlarged families and charter enthusiasts. Experience the amazing innovations of the Galeon 650 SKYDECK!
Developed alongside the incredible 640 FLY, the SKYDECK mirrors all its revolutionary solutions while offering a more sporty design with the ability to close off the top deck completely.
- The sleek and sporty profile of the SKYDECK is sure to impress
- Supreme handling and performance
- Simply close off the roof and the SKYDECK becomes a hardtop – brilliant!
- Beach Mode in this model is partly glazed
- The ingeniously designed upper helmsman’s station folds completely and therefore can be closed with a roof
- A revolutionary walkthrough windshield with all the systems is designed and made on site by us
- A large TV in front of the entertainment area
- This layout offers a larger owner’s cabin with a separate head and shower for extra comfort and privacy
- Luxurious fixtures in all three bathrooms down below
- Winner of the Boat Builder Awards 2018 - Innovative On-Board Design Solution
Price starts at € 1 404 041